|Over Thirty Years Experience in the Cash Register Industry. We are a full line dealer for the
SAM4s and Samsung Cash Registers. Based in Washington State, serving Seattle, Tacoma,
Bellevue, And all of the Greater Puget Sound Area, and Western Washington
|National Business Systems Inc
|1-800-863-2274 Toll Free 253-839-9636 Local 253-839-2670 Fax
SAM4s SPS-2000 Touch Screen Cash Register
The SPS-2000 is easily configured to meet the needs of
various table service, quick service and retail applications. It
supports a full complement of POS peripherals, including
printers, a comprehensive kitchen video system (KVS), POS
scales, scanners, order confirmation board and connects to a
back office or remote PC for polling and program maintenance.
Like PC-based hospitality POS systems, the SPS-2000 features
touch screen operation - however unlike PC systems, the
SPS-2000 has no hard disk drive, running its proprietary built-in
application software from on-board flash memory and storing
data on non-volatile RAM. This ECR-like design provides
significant advantages in speed, reliability, recovery from power
interruptions, and can be setup and installed at a lower cost
and in significantly less time than many PC-based POS systems.
- The SPS-2000 provides vivid color with a high resolution
(1024x768) super-bright 12.1" TFT LCD touch screen.
- Supports peripherals with six serial, one parallel and two
- Networks through standard Ethernet communications.
- Ergonomically designed, the screen can be tilted from
22° to 77° and the small footprint preserves counter
space in cramped quarters.
- High Performance memory can be flexibly allocated to
support large menus or item files, check files, customer
reports and employee time/attendance files.
- Up To 40,000 PLUs
- Up To 99 Groups
- Up To 9,999 PLU Status Groups
- Up To 200 Key Links
- 20 Price Levels
- Stock Management
- Ingredient Condiment Item
- Manager Control
- Link PLU
- 16 Character Descriptors
- Up To 999 Clerks
- Receipt On Demand
- Training Mode
- 6 Taxes
- 10 Discounts/Surcharges
- Cash/Check/Misc 1-16 Tendering
- 5 Currency Conversion Rates
- 0-3 Decimal Point (Selectable)
- 5-Line Preamble Message
- 5-Line Postamble Message
- Add Check
- Table Management
- Post Tendering
- Eat-In, Take-Out, Drive-Thru Functions
- Time I/O Functions
- Cash Declaration
- Up To 32 Registers
- Promotion Table
- Paid Check Recall
- Electronic Journal
- 60 Reports (Approx.)
- Not Found PLU
- Electronic Payment Processing Ready
- Gift Card Processing Ready
|Supports Optional Integrated Credit
Card and Gift Card Interface
|Optional Computer Interface Software
SAM Series Communication Software enhances your
Samsung/SAM4s electronic cash register providing
unprecedented point-of-sale convenience. You'll be
able to quickly spot trends and react to changing
business conditions. Collect cash register reports
from the convenience and privacy of your office.
Backup the considerable data in your cash register.
Keep a current backup of your cash register program.
- Print/view reports that are easy-to-read and
- Consolidate sales reports from multiple stores.
- Add/change PLUs and other register options
quickly and easily from your PC.
- Prepare sales item/price specials ahead of time
and download when needed.
- Connect directly via RS-232C or remotely via
- Poll reports from the register, then save,
display or print them at the PC.
- Poll all stores, or individual stores from a single
- Poll unattended at a predetermined time.
- Customize your polling session by defining the
reports you wish to poll.
- SAM Series Software converts polled reports to
ASCII files, ready to be used by other PC